ARTICLE 1 – PREAMBLE
- how their personal data is collected and processed. In this context, any data capable of identifying a Visitor should be considered as personal data, including first name, last name, age, postal address, email address, location, or even IP address,
- the rights of Visitors regarding the personal data collected and processed,
- the recipient, purpose, and storage of this data.
ARTICLE 2 – GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the law, the collection and processing of data from Visitors and Members of the Site adhere to the following principles:
- lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: Data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the Visitor or Member who owns the Data. Therefore, each time personal data is collected, the Visitor or Member is informed of the purpose of the collection,
- limitation of purposes: The collection and processing of Data are carried out in order to fulfill one or more specific objectives set out in the General Terms and Conditions of the Site (CGU), available on the Site, the purpose of which is to facilitate the connection of sports professionals worldwide, notably by offering online connection services to identified Members,
- limitation of collection and processing: Only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objective pursued by the Site and the Platform, namely the provision of tools for connecting Members, for the purpose of connecting them, are collected,
- retention of Data: They are kept for a maximum period of five (5) years, with notification to the Visitor and Member. Beyond that, the Data are anonymized and may be retained solely for statistical purposes,
- integrity and confidentiality of Data: The Data Controller undertakes to ensure their integrity.
In order to be lawful under the law, the collection and processing of personal data of Visitors and Members of the Site must adhere to the following conditions:
- The Visitor and Members have expressly consented to the processing,
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the service contract,
- The processing complies with a legal obligation,
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SPORTIW SITE
DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED – MODE OF COLLECTION
The mandatory personal data collected on the Sportiw website in order to create an account are as follows: Name / First Name / Email Address / Password / Date of Birth / Phone Number / Profile Type
Then, the Visitor who fills out the Registration Form and accepts the CGU becomes a Member. From then on, in order to use the functionalities made available on the Platform, the Member can, in their personal data, complete their preferences to authorize contact via chat, complete their Profile, and get verified. The Member can also create an athletic CV, providing additional personal data on the Site, describing their athletic background. Finally, the Member can become a Premium Member by accessing other paid features of the Platform, the Premium Services, based on their targeted connection preferences. To do so, by subscribing to a Premium subscription, they provide additional personal data such as their banking information. During online payment for the purchase of these Premium Services, proof of the transaction, including the invoice, is stored in the publisher's computer systems and in the Member's personal space. The Data Controller retains all the collected Data in the computer systems of the Site, with reasonable security measures, for a period of five (5) years. The collection and processing of this Data primarily serve the purpose of satisfying the Visitor who becomes a Member of the Site and, consequently, the Premium Member by means of the online Services.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
For the proper execution of the professional sports matchmaking facilitation contract, Data may be transmitted to the company Stripe, an online platform that handles payment for paid services by Premium Members.
This site is hosted by OVH SAS, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
The Data collected and processed by the Sportiw site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 – DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Sportiw is a simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with Mr. Zeljko KIAUTA as president; in this capacity, he is the Data Controller. His partner, Ms. Léa GAGET, serves as the Data Protection Officer (DPO). As the Data Controller for personal data, Mr. KIAUTA is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing this Data. He undertakes to protect the collected Data, not to transmit them to third parties without informing the Visitor and the Member, and to respect the purposes for which the Data is collected. He also undertakes to notify the Visitor and especially the Member in case of rectification or deletion of the Data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs, and steps for him. Finally, he undertakes to inform the Visitor and the Member, through any means, in the event that the integrity, confidentiality, or security of this personal data is compromised. He can be reached at the email address email@example.com.
As the DPO, Ms. GAGET undertakes to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. She can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 5 – RIGHTS OF THE VISITOR
In accordance with current legislation, both the Visitor and the Member have rights with the organizations, and particularly the online matchmaking website, that collect and use their Data, as enumerated below. In order for the Data Controller to address their request, both the Visitor and the Member are required to provide at least their first name, last name, email address, and, if relevant, their login details for their Member Area when they send an email.
The Data Controller is obliged to respond to the Visitor and the Member within a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
RIGHT TO BE INFORMED ABOUT DATA USAGE
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO DATA USAGE
If the personal data of the Visitor or the Member appears in a non-mandatory file, they may object to its use by an organization for a specific purpose, explaining the reasons related to their particular situation, except in cases of commercial prospecting to which the Visitor and the Member cannot object without a valid reason.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, AND RIGHT TO ERASURE
By making a request to the Data Controller, the Visitor and the Member can:
- become aware of, update, modify, or request the deletion of their Data,
- modify the conditions of their connection with other Members or change their subscription as a Member,
- request the deletion of their personal Area as a Member.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The Visitor and the Member have the right to request the portability of their personal data, held by the Site, to another site. Each one then submits their request to the Data Controller.
RIGHT TO LIMITATION AND OPPOSITION OF DATA PROCESSING
The Visitor, like the Member, has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of their Data by the Site, without the Site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the Visitor and the Member. They address their request to the Data Controller at the address mentioned above.
RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO A DECISION BASED SOLELY ON AUTOMATED PROCESSING
The Visitor and the Member have this right to the extent that the decision has legal effects on them or significantly affects them in a similar way.
RIGHT TO DETERMINE THE FATE OF DATA AFTER DEATH
In accordance with the law, the Visitor and the Member have the right to organize the future of their collected and processed Data in the event of their death.
RIGHT TO APPEAL TO THE RELEVANT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the event that the Data Controller decides not to respond to the requests of the Visitor or the Member, responds negatively, and the Visitor or the Member wishes to contest this decision, or if they believe that one of the rights enumerated above is violated, they have the right to contact the CNIL (www.cnil.fr) or any competent court.
ARTICLE 7 – APPLICABLE LAW